Hydra-Flex, Inc. was founded with a mission of developing innovative products that solve problems, save precious resources, reduce operating costs, and provide exceptional results for our customers. Our products are assembled in the U.S.A. using chemically resistant and durable materials to provide longer life and reliability. These powerful nozzles provide greater impact and can dramatically reduce water usage. Designed with tungsten carbide wear surfaces for longer life and durability.
Aqua-Rocket™ Industrial Turbo Nozzle – 4000 PSI
This. IS. Rocket Science.
The Aqua-Rocket™ Industrial Turbo Nozzle is specifically designed and engineered for the Industrial Cleaning industry.
- Durable & Long Lasting – These heavy-duty nozzles are constructed with stainless steel housings and tungsten carbide nozzle tips and seats to withstand harsh environments and provide longer life than ceramic nozzles. Aqua-Rocket™ nozzles are equipped with a high-temperature, drop-resistant rubber cover. Rebuild kits are also available for extended life and lower overall operating costs.
- Complete Power Solution – The Aqua-Rocket™ blasts a concentrated, high-impact 0º water jet at 1500-4000 PSI, while rotating at an optimal speed to form a 22º cone-shaped spray pattern.
- Superior Cleaning Performance – The Aqua-Rocket’s optimized stream quality results in greater impingement, allowing you to easily attack even the toughest dirt and grime. In lab tests, on average, the Aqua-Rocket™ applied 95.18% greater impingement force than competitors.
- Great Efficiency – Complete jobs faster while using less labor, less water, and less fuel.
- Repair kit available.
Ripsaw™ Rotating Turbo Nozzle – 3200 PSI
Dig Faster. Save Water.
The Ripsaw Rotating Turbo nozzle is specifically designed and engineered for the rugged Hydro-Excavation industry. Its cone-shaped flow pattern is ideal for potholing applications.
- Performance – The Ripsaw blasts a 0-degree straight water stream at up to 3200 PSI while rotating at an optimal speed to provide an 18-degree cone of coverage. The cone-shaped flow pattern is ideally suited for potholing applications.
- Durability – These heavy-duty, high impact nozzles are constructed with stainless steel housing and tungsten carbide wear surfaces to withstand harsh environments and provide longer life than ceramic nozzles. Repair kits are also available for extended life and lower operating costs.
- Safety – Non-conductive urethane coating on the nozzle body protects users and sensitive underground utilities. Select from the traditional coating or upgrade to the new heavy-duty coating – a special formulation designed for use in extreme environments including frost, shale, and other rocky conditions.
- Efficiency– Greater impingement allows you to complete jobs faster or use a smaller nozzle size while getting the same impact as nozzles with higher GPM flow rates.
- Repair kit available
Switchblade™ Static, Zero-Degree Nozzle – 3200 PSI
Dig Faster. Save Water.
The Switchblade™ nozzle is designed and engineered for the rugged Hydro-Excavation industry. These heavy-duty, high-impact nozzles allow you to cut through dirt faster while using dramatically less water.
- Performance – Complete jobs faster with more runtime and less downtime. A combination of (1), (2), or (4) 0° solid stream nozzles provide greater impingement, allowing you to cut through soil faster while using dramatically less water. The Switchblade’s long, linear flow path is ideally suited for trenching applications.
- Durability – This heavy duty, high impact nozzles are constructed with stainless steel housings and tungsten carbide wear surfaces to withstand harsh environments and provide longer life than stainless steel nozzle tips.
- Safety – Non-conductive urethane coating on the nozzle body protects the operator and sensitive underground utilities.
- Flexibility –Individual, replaceable, color-coded nozzle pills allow you to change water flow rate and pattern based on current soil conditions.