SPECIALTY CLEANING DETERGENTS
BIO ASPHALT REMOVER
Bio Asphalt Remover 599 is a specifically formulated detergent used for removal of tar, asphalt, tree sap, adhesive residues, oil field tars and greases. This product is able to be flushed away with water. For use on asphalt/tar trucks, oil field equipment, heavy duty road equipment, painted and plastic surfaces. Easily applied with spray or brush. To use, allow the detergent to sit and penetrate then flush with high pressure rinse. Bio Asphalt Remover 599 is a nontoxic, user friendly readily biodegradable environmentally friendly detergent. This product is 100% active. Safe to use on all metals, plastic and concrete surfaces.
- Fully Biodegradable.
- Non-hazardous, No chlorinated solvents.
- Economical per gallon cost.
- Bio Asphalt Remover 599 is the environmentally responsible choice to replace diesel fuel on the job site along that highway or near a water way. Many asphalt paving companies love the heavy duty, quick acting performance on the heaviest of build-up.
- Meets DOT specs in many states.
- Bio Asphalt Remover 599 is a non-corrosive product that makes it environmentally friendly and provides maximum user and equipment safety. Is a heavily soy based formula.
- Collect and use as a fuel in a waste oil furnace.
- This can eliminate expensive disposal costs and any potential hazardous wastewater.
- This product can be removed with an oily water separator or skimmed off the surface of a holding reservoir.
- Works well in hard or soft water.
Chloro-Clean is a fully biodegradable detergent/cleaner for use in cleaning up bakeries, restaurants, schools, food processing plants and hog confinements. It contains rinse aids, butyl for enhanced degreasing and an inhibited chlorine based oxidizer for safe and outstanding performance.
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Economical CPG, inexpensive to buy and high dilution ratio while providing excellent cleaning results.
- Designed for pressure washer use
- Water softening package aids in water softening conditions
- Fog or mist for interior application
MORE FOAM TS-617
MORE FOAM TS-617 is a special blend of wetting agents to helpo creat high levels of foam when desired. It is fully biodegradable detergent for use in foaming brush applications and as a foam/detergent booster when used as an additive with your detergent. Safe for use on all surfaces. Has a neutral pH and is very user friendly
Formulated to remove salt, calcium chloride and de-icing solution on winter roads by breaking down the crystalline structure of ice melt products and prevents them re-crystalizing so they can be washed away. A dual-purpose concentrated detergent attacking heavy soils and road film. Available in 5-gallon and 55-gallon drums. Salt Lick SAFETY DATA SHEET
A phosphate-free, biodegradable, super-concentrated liquid. Works great with automatic detergent injectors; can be automatically metered into aqueous parts washers. Quick oil release and solvent free. Heavy duty rust and corrosion inhibitor package protects against flash rusting; defoamers reduce foam in your aqueous parts washer. Available in 5-gallon and 55-gallon drums. Tubmate SAFETY DATA SHEET
FOAMING ACID CLEANER
FAC is a heavy duty foaming acid cleaner. When used through a foaming device, air or airless, the product produces a thick, light foam that will cling to vertical surfaces allowing significant dwell time for the acid to dissolve milk stone and mineral buildup on surfaces. Safe on stainless steel. This concentrated formula can dissolve milkstone and limestone up to four times faster than competitive products at the same dilution. Available in 15-gallon and 55-gallon drums. FAC-Foaming_Acid_Concentrate SAFETY DATA SHEET
A special emulsifying formula with high powered bleach for food processing plants. Excellent on tough odors, stains, dirt, oils, and fats left behind on equipment, floors, and walls. NSF Registered for use in federally inspected food plants. Available in 5-gallon and 55-gallon drums. Carbo-Chlor SAFETY DATA SHEET
A fast-acting acidic product that when applied to ready-mix trucks, forms and tools softens dried concrete splatter allowing it to be rinsed away with a hot or cold pressure washer. Con-B-Gones foaming formula makes the application over large areas quick and easy. A foamer increases dwell time and maximize end-results. Available in 5-gallon and 55-gallon drums. Con-B-Gone SAFETY DATA SHEET
A fast-acting descaler for the heating coil on your pressure washer. Ideal for use in hard water environments. Safely removes hard water scale build-up that robs the performance of your pressure washer. Removing the build-up improves the water flow, heat transfer while reducing strain on the pump. Available in 1-gallon containers. High PSI Descaler SAFETY DATA SHEET